Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Can I really do it?
Well, I have finally created a family blog. I have been inspired by some of the blogs that I regularly read, and have decided to try it for myself. This is something that I have been meaning to do for almost a year, and I actually started one several times. But, as it usually does, life happened, and the blog didn't. But this time it's for real. One of my goals for this school year was to get this going, and here it is. But I already find myself asking "can I really do it, can I keep this going?" I am really going to try. Please check back often to keep up with our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog huh? Does this mean I don't have to talk to you guys anymore, I can just come read your blog for an update?
ReplyDelete