Monday, June 11, 2012

Bouncy Balls Attempted.....Failed

Okay, I know it's been a long time (a year) since I have blogged, but I have decided that this is going to be my thing this summer.  I am going to share all the adventures my little ones are having.  In my attempts to make this "the best summer ever" for A and K, I have created a weekly schedule based on the following (found on Pinterest, of course):
*Make Something MONDAY
*Time to Read TUESDAY
*What's Cookin' WEDNESDAY
*Thoughtfulness THURSDAY
*Field Trip FRIDAY

For our first activity today, I thought making bouncy balls would be fun.  Now, we have no shortage of bouncy balls in our house already, but making stuff is always exciting.  I found a recipe, bought some Borax and cornstarch, and we were ready to go.  Well, they aren't balls and they don't bounce (much to my dismay), but A and K still had fun making a mess.  And now they have little balls of goo to show for all the fun. 





I will have to make sure next Monday's project turns out a little better.  Oh well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment