I am THANKFUL:
For my two beautiful children, they truly make each day worth living.
For my husband, he is by my side every step of the way.
For my parents, who have loved me every day for 32 years.
For my sisters, who are my dearest friends, and definitely make life more interesting.
For our wonderful extended family.
For friends who are always there.
For a job I love, with wonderful coworkers to go with it. I am also thankful for
vacations from the job I love!
For our wonderful daycare provider, and the best first grade teacher in the world,
who give each of my kids a safe, positive place to learn and grow each day.
For our home, food to eat, and water to drink.
For the wonderful staff at Mercy Hospital, who have helped our family more than once,
especially those I met a few weeks ago.
I truly am blessed to live the life I live! Thanks to everyone who is a part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment