After weeks of deliberation, reading online reviews, and talking with others, I finally chose my new camera. I was thinking I was going to have to wait for Christmas, but Matt surprised me by ordering it for me early. It arrived on Nov. 8, and although I had to wait a week to use it, I absolutely LOVE it! I haven't learned everything there is to know about it yet, but I am learning new things every time I use it. And I am having a lot of fun experiementing with all the editing options! I am looking forward to being able to capture all the special moments.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Mom's New Camera
After weeks of deliberation, reading online reviews, and talking with others, I finally chose my new camera. I was thinking I was going to have to wait for Christmas, but Matt surprised me by ordering it for me early. It arrived on Nov. 8, and although I had to wait a week to use it, I absolutely LOVE it! I haven't learned everything there is to know about it yet, but I am learning new things every time I use it. And I am having a lot of fun experiementing with all the editing options! I am looking forward to being able to capture all the special moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment